July 21, 2016

IT´S ONLY IN YOUR HEAD








Seems like I posted the last text three times...
Well surely I made my point :-D Except there was no point in that text, hah!

Because I am a huge fan of soul-searching, I have been thinking about dreams and why some people chase theirs no matter what and others settle into an okay life. 

Fear.

I think that is it. 
I have been alive for 26 years, but I don´t feel that I have really lived. I have been scared of failing and not making it, I have feared that if I REALLY try and don´t make, then I wouldn´t have my dream anymore. But as I think further into the future, I know I will regret of not trying when I had a chance. 
Well, I have tried, many times, but the problem is more about not finishing anything. I do that all the time. I decide that now I am going to give it my all, but then, pretty soon, reality hits and I have to put my focus on that. When it comes to finances and money, you have to have a plan, because dreams can be tricky and often they require money to happen. And if not money, then at least you have to have some while you are chasing them. 

So yes, it is scary to jump into unknown, just to see if you can make it or not. And at the worst-case scenario, you lose everything and have to start all over again. But is it worth it? I believe so. At least you will always know that you tried and that way wasn´t the best, so the next time you know better and try something different. 

Fear is the one thing that kills most dreams. Because without the fear, if you really want it, you will find a way, no matter what. 

I have been scared my whole life. So for now on, I will find a way. I will not live my life through fear of failing. I have nothing to lose and I have everything to lose. Choice is mine. 

-V 

2 comments:

  1. Sulla on tosi kiva pukeutumistyyli! :) Hyvä kirjoitus myös :)

    http://therewillbesunshine-emilia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)