September 6, 2016

OH, SO CASUAL











This is pretty much my uniform, when I don´t have work (then I have leggings and a t-shirt), just a simple blouse and tight pants to go with it. And a leather jacket, of course.

We went to look some furniture today, after we ate a huge dinner in O´learys. We both took hamburgers, mine was gluten free, as it has been since 2008 (stomach can´t handle gluten) and fries. It was so goooood! And again I ate way too much. That is our problem, we eat so much that after we can barely move, haha! 

Anyways, we might have found a sofa! It was so nice and big. It is so expensive tho, to buy all the furniture new... We have looked from the internet if there is something used, but a used couch... You know what people do on their couches... No thank you! 
Used kitchen table would be fine. Not any nice ones so far. 

Other than buying stuff, I love moving. It feels like a fresh start and I just looove packing. I hate unpacking. That´s why I think there will be unopened boxes months after we have moved in, haha! 

I have had a pretty good day, except that my whole body is hurting (including my head) and I have no idea why. Maybe it is because of the flu that I had. But otherwise good. Felix broke one of my necklaces tho, That sucked. He learned how to open my nightstand drawer and took it from there. I was so mad for a second, but I got over it. It is just material stuff, you can always replace it. 

Well, time to go to bed!
Good night!

-V

2 comments:

  1. Kiva tyyli, mutta harmi kun kuvat ovat aika suttuisia :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :) joo, tiedän, mulla on joku ongelma noiden kameran säätöjen kanssa :(

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)