November 6, 2016

DARK LIPS




Hello guys!

Yesterday we went to a friends 30th birthday party. It was nice, that all of them spoke Finnish when I was near.
Almost all of them speak Swedish as a first language and I'm so bad at it (I used to be fluent, but when I learned Spanish while in CR, I forgot all my Swedish and since then it has been super hard for me to relearn it), so it was heart warming for them to make sure I understood everything.

It was a great party, the birthday boy (man? Haha) got a gift card to jump from an airplane. That sounds pretty sweet!

Now I'm at work and to be honest, I don't feel that great. I didn't drink too much and I went home pretty early, but I'm just so tireeeed. Should not drink at all! Not worth it, once again.
 I always say that the next day, but do it again anyway, haha! Well gotta go now, break is over and it's time to do some serious work!

 -V

P.S. sorry about the typos. I'm tired and I can't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)