February 22, 2017

MARCO TOZZI





Good morning guys!

I thought I should take close up pictures of these Marco Tozzi boots.
These shoes are so comfortable, you know how it usually is with new shoes? First they hurt you and you have to wear them a while before they adjust to your feet. Well, not these ones. Perfect from the moment I put them on.

Too bad that these are not my favorite pair of all time, I just kinda had to get these because I had holes in my old ones. So I don't think these are the prettiest, it kinda feels like for those forty something women who wanna look young, if you know what I mean.
 But they sure are working great and I think I manage to make them work with most of my other clothes.

Have a great Wednesday :-)

 -V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)