February 27, 2017

MONDAY


It's a new week, people! :-) I love Mondays, it's fun to start a new week and try to make it better that the last.

Good morning by the way! 
I'm at work, starting soon and I am tired as hell, haha! I slept really good, but still I feel like I could sleep ten more hours. I didn't get enough sleep during the weekend, tho. Just like six hours per night and that is way too little for me. 
Also I have been having a lot if problems with my stomach, so I am thinking of changing my diet a little. I haven't been eating almost any meat at home for a few months now and I think I'm taking back at least fish and maybe chicken. And get rid of dairy products. Hopefully that will help. It sucks when my stomach is upset all the time! 

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)