February 16, 2017

THURSDAY


Hey blog!
 I don't have much time right now, me and my boyfriend are about to go to a dinner at this new salad place close to our home, so only English today I'm afraid.

I'm sitting in the car, waiting for him to get out off work, so I have time to upload my blog (and take selfies, heh. Love the light in cars).
 I just uploaded this blogger app and I'm trying to use it, but there seems to be problems with uploading the photos. Well, hopeI can get them this time :-)

 After tomorrow it is weekend!!! I haven't been able to be excited about weekends since I left high school, since I have pretty much always worked through them, so this is so much fun!

 Have a lovely evening!

 -V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)