March 1, 2017

I'M HERE



I just came from makeup and now I'm just waiting in the buss for them to take us to the set. 

Driving here went by suprisingly fast, I wasn't even so bored. This one girl decided to pass me in the high way and give me the finger for some reason, haha! She passed me while I was passing a truck, so she came from the wrong lane and she came so close to hitting my car with hers, scared the hell out of me. After that pointless passing she took the next exit? I really don't get why you HAVE TO pass someone, if there is no need and it's dangerous.

I didn't have any other photos, so these from summer of 2015 will do. I have light hair in these :-) I miss that hair. Should I go back? What do you think?

Have a lovely day!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)