April 1, 2017

BLACK VELVET DRESS 2.0

















We are on our way to Inkoo now, to the birthday party. 

Here is my whole look from yesterday. All black everything, it is the safest way to look stylish. It was snowing yesterday morning... Come on now, spring! Just get here already! Now it is raining, the weather is horrible right now. A few days ago it looked promesing and now it is all cold, gray and shitty, haha! 

After this birthday party, we are going home to clean and in the evening we will have friends over :-) It is good that they are coming so we have to clean, haha! I seriously don't know how we can make a mess so fast after cleaning. Our apartment pretty much always looks like there has been a hurricane. 

Do you like my look? I really like that velvet dress, even tho I am usually not a big fan of velvet. The neckline is pretty deep, which I also shy away from usually, but I think it works fine with that lace top/bra. 

I am sorry, but I can't translate this into Finnish right now, because when I am in a car, I start feeling sick if I don't look out from the window the whole time. So I feel sick now! 

STEAL MY STYLE*:


SHOES FROM HERE

BAG FROM HERE

DRESS FROM HERE (ON SALE)

FAUX LEATHER JACKET FROM HERE
PANTYHOSE FROM HERE

*the links in this post are ad links

6 comments:

  1. Toi mekko on ihana, siitä lisää kuvia kivojen korujen kera, kiitos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm somebody, who definitely doesn't wear a lot of dresses, but I love this one! It's a really cute outfit. 😊

    https://tinkaragolob.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this material always classy.. top of it if color is black..Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)