April 21, 2017

EASTER SUPRISE




      Last week on Tuesday, when I was done with the doctor, I got home and discovered this package on the floor. I got some new beautiful earrings from Silver Bar Finland
It was kinda perfect timing, since I was feeling blue because of all the things I found at the doctor and also because I just had my birthday on Monday :-)



     Just look at these! I love especially love the anchor ones, so pretty! And the other ones you can wear with the big ring or you can just use the small one. This is something I really like about Silver Bar, the jewelry can be used in so many ways :-)






     Anyways, I have had a pretty hectic free day today, I woke up after just six hours of sleep (again!), went out with Felix, took his pee in a jar (yes!) and took it to the vet to see if his infection was gone already. Then I hit the grocery store to buy food and after that I went to Vianor (it is a car repair place) and asked for a estimate to fix the car. Gonna be expensive as hell! 
     I have to get started with our dinner soon, so I have wrap this up! Have a beautiful Friday and a sunny weekend!


-V

27 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and plan to fix that car or it gets even more expensive if you keep waiting. Kisses.

    www.lifestyle360.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Cars can be tricky if you don´t fix them right away, that is for sure!
      Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Just love those pretty earrings. No wonder this helped to perk up your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Just perfect! Thank you for commenting :-)

      Delete
  3. Ooooo, those are lovely. I can see why you were happy that they arrived.

    --Jenny
    http://yeahwesaidthat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy! :-) Thank you for commenting! Kisses!

      Delete
  4. I love the hoops! And your photography is stunning, great post!
    eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) I love taking pictures, so I am glad to hear that I am doing okay!

      Delete
  5. Gifts always lift our mood...it's magical...lovely pictures as always veera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) And that is true, only the thought that somebody is thinking about you, makes you happy :-)

      Delete
  6. Gifts always lift our mood...it's magical...lovely pictures as always veera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow the hoop earrings are amazing! Beautiful set of photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Thank you so much :-)

      Delete
  8. Cute as always! And you can wear the hoops also with the big hoop behind your ear, you know what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! And took some pics from that as well :-)))

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I like the as well :-) Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  10. i love those earrings especially those anchor earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both so pretty :-) Thank you for your comment! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  11. Hello!
    So happy to know that your day turned out fine. Its the unexpected gifts and surprises that make our day really happy and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is true! It is the most fun when you have no idea that you are going to get something :-)

      Delete
  12. I have a tattoo of an anchor in one of my fingers. Absolutely love the earrings :)
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anchor tattoos! I think it is probably the most beautiful thing you can tattoo :-) Thank you for your comment, Sophie!

      Delete
  13. Super cute! I love anything nautical so would love these. will have to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They have such an amazing collection there, I would like to have them all, haha! Thank you for commenting! :-)

      Delete
  14. I am glad you are Ok. I love the earrings. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Those earrings are sooooo lovely......what a perfect gift! Sorry about Felix's infection....I hope he's better now. Take care, Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)