April 5, 2017

FLOWERS















Get my pretty dress from HERE (it is on sale)*

Hello sweeties!

This was my look on Monday, I just didn´t feel like opening my blog yesterday so that is why I am only posting this now.
Love that dress from H&M so much! It is so, so pretty and girly, but not too much so. The black color makes the flowers really pop.
I am going to take this dress to Porto as well in June :-)

I have just been at work and not much else these last few days. Well, I have been sleeping a lot, haha! Seems like I am finally getting a grip from that, so it´s all good :-) Starting to feel like myself again. 

Also decided to cut carbs from my diet and start running again.
 I was actually running today after work with Felix. It was so nice and after the whole day of raining, the Sun came out and I was so happy! Even tho Felix is a pain in the ass when you take him out (that is our own fault, we failed to train him enough as a puppy, so I am trying to do some damage control now), but otherwise it was so nice. I need to buy new running shoes, I have holes in my Nikes (seems like all my shoes are broken, heh!).
 I am really wanting to run a full marathon before I turn 30, OMG I can´t believe that I am already thinking about stuff that I want to do before turning 30, haha! But it is coming, so better start preparing now. 

Running is one of my favorite thing to do when it comes to working out. I also love to go to the gym, but that is more a winter activity to me, when it is warm and the Sun is shining, I want to go out and not spend time in a dark gym that smells like sweat, haha! 
Anywayyyys, that is all that I had on my mind today, can you tell me if you like the dress?

Love
-V

17 comments:

  1. I love the dress. It's perfect for spring. :)

    https://tinkaragolob.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) And yes, it is! Hope the spring comes soon, tho!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this dark floral print! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so pretty! Thank you so much for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice dress..looking good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks great combined with the leather jacket.
    Elegant but a little dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I tried to go for! Glad to hear that I did a good job, heh! :-)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit!
    I loved it!
    You look great dressed like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta take a break from blogging now and again. It can be so time consuming. So that's great that you did that. Good luck with the carb cutting. I have to say that you do look absolutely stunning in that dress. Love the floral pattern on you with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes it is just better to take a break and breath. Usually, after a short break, it all feels new and exciting again :-) Thank you, David!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)