April 3, 2017

GREEN DRESS 2.0: 1ST OF APRIL









This was my look on Saturday, when we had friends over :-) Love that green dress. I have thing for cold shoulder dresses and shirts as you might have noticed, haha! The dress is from H&M, but it was on sale, I am not sure if you can still find it from there. I found a similar one, tho. The link to that dress is at the end of this blog :-) Maybe I should have ironed it before wearing it, but I changed my mind in the last minute, so I had no time. 

We told one of our friend about our engagement, but totally forgot that it was April fools' day, so he didn't buy it, haha! We had to convince him that it really did happen, but at the end we needed to wait until it was mid-night and tell it again. Well he kinda was believing it before, but I wanted to be sure. He was really happy for us :-) 
My boyfriend hasn't really shared this information too much with his friends, I told almost right away after it happened, haha! Women, am I right? 

Well, gotta get back to work now, still 45 minutes left and I can go home. Felix is sick again btw and we need to take him to the vet again tomorrow. It is sad... I just wish my baby boy would be okay. Guessing that something went wrong with the operation when they took away his balls. He can't hold his pee now at all. Like he pees outside and when we get inside, he pees again. Never did that before the surgery...

 STEAL MY STYLE

Dress from HERE (similar)
Shoes from HERE (similar)
Bag from HERE (similar)
Scarf from HERE (similar)
Pantyhose from HERE (similar)

20 comments:

  1. You have really lovely pictures and 'yaaaay you' on your engagement...haha...it's such a woman thing to tell everyone almost immediately but is just pure joy..Congratulations Veera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, haha! Men are like "I will tell everybody when I see them" and I call to everybody right away :-D Thank you so much! :-)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks pretty on you :) Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great with your dark hair! Congratulations on your lovely news also! Great post Veera, one of my go to blogs for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lisa :-) That is so nice to hear!

      Delete
  4. It looks great on you!
    I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress and accessories as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in this green dress and I'm sure your boyfriend is very proud of you. Congratulation for you engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veera I love your dressing sense..
    And that shade of green is my Fav.
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s so nice of you to say :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I've already seen the article, but I loved so much your dress that I told my daughter who loves green ...so we came back for a new ...review of your post :) ))
    She liked your dress very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so nice to hear :-)))) Made my day with this comment, thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)