April 10, 2017

PINK IT UP!












Dress from H&M
SIMILAR HERE  *

Didn't go as planned, as I kinda predicted. I am talking about my birthday ofc. Just lying here, in not so comfortable hospital bed for six hours. It started on Saturday night, a blinding pain in my stomach and it just kept getting worse during the weekend, so yesterday I went to to ER. They didn't really say anything there, so I had to come again today. They took some tests, something is wrong or infected or whatever.  I hate it here, feel like crying. It is fucking annoying to be in pain most of the time. So sick of this. An the waiting is the worst. I just want to go home. 

My birthday weekend wasn't so good either, it was nice, just like any other free Saturday. I didn't feel like it was my birthday at all; I cleaned pee from our carpet, washed laundry, bought myself some balloons (how sad is that) and that is it. I know I will feel better when I get out of here and not so depressed, but no it just not making any sence. I was so excited about my birthday yesterday, but it just another day in my life. 

Have to go now, feel like shit. Hope you had a better start to the week.

P.S. 
Even that dress reminds me that I am in the hospital. Stupid pink hospital shirts! 

-V

14 comments:

  1. Its a bummer that you had to spend your birthday at the hospital. Hope you feel better soon. On a lighter note, i think you slayed in that pink dress ;-).. and Happy 27th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely comment, thank you so much :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday. I hope you get well soon. That outfit is bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am sorry you are in hospital for your birthday! I hope you get answers soon and that you will be back at home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really suits you! Pairing the light pink dress with a black biker jacket was a great idea and something I probably wouldn't have considered. This is why I am not a fashion blogger and you are :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love to dress a girly things with these rougher items, such as leather jacket. Gives it a nice contrast. Thank you, Helen, for your comment :-)

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday. Sorry for hearing you been in a hospital. Wish you are doing ok now and enjoy your day. Great picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am better now, it is going to be okay :-) thank you for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  6. You look so beautiful in that pink dress. Happy belated Birthday dear. Pray that you will be okay real soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! So sweet your comment :-) Made me smile!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)