April 6, 2017

SUNSET







Just a quick hello and then I have start sleeping (I have about six hours before I have to wake up).

We took these photos when we came back home, after eating sushi. What a beautiful sunset we had here! It was magical! And that sushi! I could eat sushi all day, every day, haha! So good! I had a pretty perfect day all and all. Work was fun, I have the funniest co-worker ever, so I am laughing a lot at work and then that delicious sushi with some very good outfit pics (which I will show you later), so it is safe to say that there was nothing wrong with this day :-) except Felix puking on the carpet just a few minutes before, but nah, that happens sometimes, just clean it up and keep going :-)

Well, have to sleep now! Good night! 

-V

10 comments:

  1. We always cherish our nature' beauty..The glow of sunset is one.
    Thanks for sharing...Beautiful pics..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we should stop more to really see the nature and it´s beauty! :-)

      Delete
  2. love the look and hair bun!!

    xx
    lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos!
    I can't wait for the weekend to come because we go to countryside and will breath fresh air, take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds amazing! Hope you had a perfect time while there :-)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures as always....it's nice to know you had a good day...it's also great to work with awesome people...I can relate because I have some as colleagues too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is important to have nice co-workers, makes the days fly by! I am glad to hear that you have some great ones :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the pictures and your perfect messy bun ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) messy bun is my second name, haha!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)