June 19, 2017

NEW SUNNIES





New sunnies from H&M

I bought these on Saturday when we went shopping in Iso Omena (shopping mall here in Finland) with our friend. I feel kind of bad about to things actually. I spent way too much money on that shopping spree that I should have and second, it has been too long since I saw my friend the last time. I hate the fact that I suck at keeping in touch. I should learn to be better at it.
Don´t you just love the sunglasses? My boyfriend hated them, and I knew he would, so I bought them when he was looking for pants for himself, haha!
But for me, those are perfect! With mirror surface, light pink color and the most important thing, they are huge! And aviator. So that is two things. I loooove them!

We went to eat to Street Gastro, it was my first time, and man was their pita bread delicious! I need to have that again, never tasted anything that good! Okay I have, but not recently I haven´t. So if you haven´t tried that place yet, do it now! 

Today we have just been home and cleaned the apartment. Still don´t get how we manage to get it so dirty so fast. It is unbelievable! It´s clean one day and the next day it looks like there was a hurricane inside the apartment. Maybe I should check that Konmari thing out that everybody´s been yapping about.

-V 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome, aren´t they :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love the sunglasses you are wearing. Also, the watch is quite attractive. Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I am also very happy with how they look :-)

      Delete
  3. Those sunglasses are stunning. First, I think it's cute you called them sunnies. lol I love that rose color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so too! Haha, sunnies, yes, it is a funny word. Thank you for your comment :-)

      Delete
  4. Those sunglasses look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking superb with these sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will answer asap :)